Please fill out the form below to submit your package. We will reply with any additional details. After you submit a package, you may use your “back” button to submit a package for other dates!
UPDATE: We now have the ability to include a photo with your lodging/transportation package listings, which you can attach with your submission. Please submit square-sized photos or images that can be cropped into a square.
Approximately a week prior to the event, we will request your guests’ names and let you know which winery they should start at, where they will check in by giving their names. We will bill you following the event for the number of package tickets you sell. Packages will be promoted on the Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail Facebook page (over 9,000 likes) and in paid social media ads for additional exposure.
If you have any questions, email us or call (231) 642-5550.
Package rates are as follows (please note that unless otherwise indicated, we invoice for the ticket price reflected below):
- Sips & Soups (January 20, 2018) – tickets: $20 each
- Taste the Passion (February 10 & 11 2018) – tickets: $40 each
- Sips, Chips & Dips (March 24 2018) – tickets: $10 each
- Sips & Giggles (April 21, 2018) – tickets: $20 each
- Sips & Giggles (May 31, 2018) – tickets: $20 each
- Spring Sip & Savor (May 5 & 6 2018) – tickets: $40 each
- Small Plates (Thursday, May 31) – tickets: $15 per person, per 6, 7 and 8 pm seating
- Small Plates (August 16, 2018) – tickets: $15 per person, per 6, 7 and 8 pm seating
- Harvest Stompede (September 8 & 9 2018) – tickets: $40 each
- Hunt for the Reds of October (Weekdays in October, 2017) – tickets: $10 each
- Toast the Season (November 4 & 5 or Nov 11 & 12, 2017) – Price details to follow. Thanks for your patience.
“THANKS SO MUCH for filling my places in November. You guys are fabulous!!” ~Melissa Smith of Bluestone Cottage and White Birch Cottage.