Please fill out the form below to submit your package. We will reply with any additional details. After you submit a package, you may use your “back” button to submit a package for other dates!
UPDATE: We now have the ability to include a photo with your lodging package listings. If interested, please email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to the event, we will request your guests’ names and let you know which winery they should start at, where they will check in by giving their names. We will bill you following the event for the number of package tickets you sell. Lodging packages will be promoted on the Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail Facebook page (almost 8,000 likes) for additional exposure.
If you have any questions, email us or call (231) 642-5550.
Package rates are as follows (please note that unless otherwise indicated, we invoice for the ticket price reflected below):
- Small Plates (August 17, 2017) – tickets: $15 per person, per 6, 7 and 8pm seating
- Harvest Stompede (September 9 & 10 2017) – tickets: $40 each (we’ll invoice for $35)
- Hunt for the Reds of October (Weekdays in October, 2017) – tickets: $10 each
- Toast the Season (November 4 & 5 or Nov 11 & 12, 2017) – Couples: $75, Singles: $50 each (we’ll invoice for $70 and $45)
- Sips & Soups (January 20, 2018) – tickets: $20 each
- Taste the Passion (February 10 & 11 2018) – tickets: $35 each
- Sips, Chips & Dips (March 24 2018) – tickets: $10 each
- Spring Sip & Savor (May 5 & 6 2018) – tickets: $35 each
- Small Plates (Thursday, May 31) – tickets: $15 per person, per 6, 7 and 8pm seating
- Small Plates (August 2018 – Date TBD) – tickets: $15 per person, per 6, 7 and 8pm seating
“THANKS SO MUCH for filling my places in November. You guys are fabulous!!” ~Melissa Smith of Bluestone Cottage and White Birch Cottage.